Most of the children are in school in public schools in the area. Those who have a significant school delay, an educational level too low or who have severe behavioral problems follow their schooling directly in CIMA with teachers at the Center for Alternative Basic Education (CEBA).
All children, who are in school in public schools or CIMA, participate in the leveling classrooms during the week.
These classrooms aim to:
- LEVELING ACADEMICALLY AT CHILDREN
- ALFABETIZAR CHILDREN who have not attended school
- MOTIVATE AND DEVELOP THE TASTE BY STUDIES (through alternative educational methods with dynamics and drawings)
- ORIENT AND SUPPORT
- EDUCATING AND TRANSMITTING A KNOWLEDGE
- WORK VALUES (discipline, participation, equality within the group)
To work with children at different school level, leveling teachers develop progressive modules tailored to each other’s school level.