It's Time to Contribute
I want to sponsor
With a monthly contribution from US$20 improvements the life of a child or adolescent and also that of their entire environment.
Sponsoring A One
Child or Teen
- It is to support CIMA, helping our children and adolescents in improving their living conditions,
- It is to shake hands with you in your process of change and give them the opportunity to have a more dignified and healthy life with your family.
At the CIMA Association, we have been working for 30 years through sponsorship, because we know it is one of the strongest and most successful ways for the care of children and adolescents. Sponsored children and adolescents access basic care in health, food and education. The progress of the child or adolescent cannot be isolated, but is based on the improvement of his family and that of the entire community in which he lives. In this way, the change is structural and permanent.
Recurring Donation With
We guarantee all sponsors:
- Receipt of donation income
- CIMA news on a regular basis
- You will receive a Christmas letter
- You will have the possibility to visit them on special dates and weekends when they are not on leave
- You will receive news from a child or adolescent with a certain periodicity in which some experiences and achievements will be shared during their stay in CIMA.
Companies and institutions have the possibility to receive a donation certificate for the deduction on the income tax payment up to the 10 deductible.
- CIMA’s sponsors support by contributing to a general fund to cover school expenses, food and health of all our children and adolescents.
- This type of collective sponsorship supports all our children and adolescents, representing hope for all of them.
- All residences welcome children and adolescents with problems of abuse, behavior, violence, abandonment, addictions, lack of self-control and at risk due to their social and family environment.
- Supporting the home home is contributing to the fight against inequalities and giving a chance to those who really need and want to change their lives.