Become of Friend of CIMA
Each workshop that CIMA has, is an element of the methodology for the rehabilitation and reintegration of our children and teenagers.
Each workshop has first a therapeutic goal to teach children and teenagers the key behaviors to improve their lives. In addition to this, each workshop is productive and contributes to the functioning of the CIMA Home.
The Program of Friends consists of supporting CIMA with donations for a specific workshop without having a group of children and teenagers specifically assigned. Friends will receive news of CIMA in general and of the sponsored workshop. They will also be able to come and share with our children and teenagers in the workshop on specific dates.
- Psychological, individual, group and family therapies
- Reinsertion and school reinforcement
- Alternative basic education
- Kitchen and pastry
- Computing and IT
- Tailoring and crafts
- Farming (animal care and agriculture)
- Technical initiation (welding, automotive mechanics, civil construction, electricity, plumbing, beekeeping)
- Painting on Fabric
- Artifact from Ayacucho
With donations in cash or goods, once a year or in subscriptions, to cover a specific need, for example: food, clothing, studies, health, recreation, workshops …