The CIMA team consists of:
- 1 director, who manages the home in the local environment and coordinates the activities and the good management of the home within it, in collaboration with the coordinator and the administrator.
- 1 administrator, in charge of administrative management, coordinating the actions of the staff and guaranteeing the logistical resources for the development and proper functioning of the home
- 1 coordinator, who coordinates with the staff of the pedagogy area (tutors, teachers, psychologists and social workers, nurse) activities that directly involve the training of children and adolescents.
- 13 Tutors (2 per pavilions that take turns every 48 hours). They are in charge of the training of children in the wards and are their references. They take the children to school and also take the follow-up with the teachers.
- 13 Teachers : 3 leveling teachers, 2 teachers from the Centre for Alternative Basic Education (CEBA) and 8 workshop teachers (farm, carpentry, clothing and crafts, cloth painting, music, hydroponics, technical initiation and computing)
- 3 Psicologo/as, o who establish the psychological profile and perform primary psychological interventions at the time of admission and give recommendations to the team and the Commission of individual and group therapies (once a week in each ward) with children and adolescents and conduct interviews and training workshops with parents. They also organize trainings aimed at staff and support them in the handling of cases of the daily life of the home.
- 3 Social workers, who monitor the socio-economic and family situation of children. They aim to strengthen family and social supports to facilitate the reintegration of children and adolescents in the future.
- 1 nurse, who is responsible for assessing physical health at the time the child or adolescent makes his or her income and for ensuring his or her health during his or her stay at home. It coordinates with the local medical post and/or the hospital and takes children and adolescents to their appointments, and also coordinates with the medical post to organize educational talks on the basic principles of hygiene, among other aspects related to health care and sexuality.
- 1 dentist, who comes one day a week to meet the needs of children and
- the other services of daily life, kitchen, wardrobe, chauffeur, night guardian.
- volunteers. CIMA often welcomes volunteers recommended by partner associations in France, Germany, Canada, or other countries, for varying periods (from a few days to a few months). Cima also welcomes groups of foreign students and students.